Quorum onQ Plus
The Only Hybrid Cloud Solution For Rapid Disaster Recovery
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Your critical applications are ready-to-run (or test) at a moment’s notice, while safe and secure in a world class SAS-70 certified data center. The Hybrid Cloud Solution is an extension to our award-winning and patented onQ High Availability (HA) appliance solution that provides everything a small-or medium-sized company needs for immediate One-Click Recovery of all their critical systems after any storage, system or site failure. The onQ solution maintains up-to-date, ready-to-run virtual machine clones of your critical systems that can run right on the appliance, or in the cloud, transparently taking over for failed servers within minutes.
Unlike a typical backup-only cloud storage solution, the hybrid cloud solution can run servers locally or through the cloud. The onQ recovery time is measured in minutes not days. There is no need to ship new hardware to restore applications. It is done with a click of a button. Your business can be up and running in a matter of minutes in the event of a disaster.
All data is transferred directly from the High Availability (HA) Appliance to the Disaster Recovery (DR) Cloud Solution will go through a 128 bit AES encrypted session behind a 256blt AES VPN tunnel. There is a dedicated virtual firewall isolating each individual custom virtual network. All connections to the DR Portal or the recovery nodes are via a VPN to that firewall. All operations are fully PCI and HIPAA compliant.
Unlike other back-up cloud solutions, onQ is a current virtual copy of any server - always on and ready-to-run. Additionally with onQ, daily tests are performed automatically on the servers. Because of cost and complexity, these tests are most often not ever performed with traditional back-up cloud solutions.
Secure Data Centers
The data centers that will be hosting your applications are world-class, state of the art, and SOC 2 Type II compliant. The data centers have been built with unmatched attention to ensure the highest performance, safest and most stable environment possible.
Physical Security Features:
- Closed Circuit Television System: 46 indoor cameras and 16 outdoor cameras
- Sub-floor fire detection protection
- Biometric and keypad access control
- Redundant power feeds
- 24/7 guard service
- Network SLAs - less than 45 milliseconds latency, less than 0.3% packet loss, and less than 0.5 millisecond jitter
- Redundant P-NAP, intelligently routes traffi c across eleven major internet backbones
- Latest data center performance design techniques including in-row cooling options
- Redundant high-speed connections to major internet backbones
- N+1 AC power redundancy
- 24/7 Support staff proactively monitoring facility performance
- Green design: Data center consumes fewer fossil fuels and produces reduced emissions
- Advanced routing protocol
- PCI certified and HIPAA compliant1
1 special configuration may apply
Hybrid Cloud Systems
*Quorum Hybrid Cloud solution is designed for 99.99999% general availability but in the rare occurance of simultaneous disasters, there will be a pro rata sharing of available resources
Download the Quorum onQ Plus Datasheet (PDF).